Thursday 17 March 2016

Pudina paratha



I always love roti, I try different flavours of it so that it makes it different everyday and you never get bored of it. I always remember my mom making aloo paratha and me and my sisters trying to get different stuffing. One more flavour for the plain roti and very easy to make.
Was just trying to make some main dishes for the best homemade,mom-made avakaya ( mango pickle famous in Andhra Pradesh,India).

Ingredients:
wheat flour - 2 cups
pudina /mint leaves a bunch
salt to taste
Procedure :
Clean the pudina and make juice out of it by adding little water . In the flour add the pudina juice instead of water and some salt and knead the dough. take small sized balls and roll out into roti. place the rotis on the pan and cook till done.
Serve it with any curry or curd.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...